Last edited by A7fan; June 16th, 2012 at 11:09 PM.
There are more pics, but still working on it. Did a comparison listen with a 311-90. The 329A has a smoother sound, which I like better than the 311-90. Running 288c's and 515b's.
Pictures by dgorder - Photobucket Once again I hope this works. I got the cabs on Craigslist, they have been modified and might qualify for the ugly speaker contest. Lots of work to do on these. Also did a side by side with a Mantaray. Each horn had it's own subtle difference. One thing for sure I need to get these out to the country and crank up the volume![]()
Curious as to how you got them to the Northwest from Brandenburg, KY. with the "local pickup only"?
Looks good!
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
Apologies if I may have mentioned before. There's (or was) a guy in Phila with a pair, if you are close enough to be interested/like the price. It was a few years ago and I think he wanted $1250+ at the time, but IIRC they may have been mintish.
(all that entirely off the top of my head). I can look for the info if desired...
Bookmarks